We are expecting our fourth child in August. We had our ultrasound on March 28th and found out it is a boy. Kade really wanted a brother and I wanted him to have one so we're excited. Everything is going well and we are just counting down the weeks.
Congratulations Audra and fam! So excited for you. Your little boy and Joey's little boy can be best friends at upcoming reunions. They'll only be a month apart.
That is wonderful news Audra. I hope you are feeling well and are enjoying the pregnancy. We have to find some time to visit soon. Maybe I could come by and visit you. Let me know.
I have a wonderful husband, four precious children and a life that I'm thankful for. I am a stay at home mom. I enjoy learning new things, reading, playing games and being together with my family.
Life is good!
Congratulations Audra and fam! So excited for you. Your little boy and Joey's little boy can be best friends at upcoming reunions. They'll only be a month apart.
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news Audra. I hope you are feeling well and are enjoying the pregnancy. We have to find some time to visit soon. Maybe I could come by and visit you. Let me know.
ReplyDeleteThanks Janelle! I hope you are doing well and having fun in Hawaii.
ReplyDeleteRisae I would love to have you come visit and get together! We are available anytime. We could do a weekday or weekend.